Project Management Office
The department is responsible for the coordination of large, overarching organizational projects. In addition to supporting project leaders in the implementation of the KIT 2025 umbrella strategy, our responsibilities also include project portfolio management of all non-scientific projects at KIT.
This includes among others:
- the support of the project leaders at KIT,
- the provision of templates for project management,
- decision support for the prioritization of projects,
- the definition of projects for the implementation of the superordinate organizational goals of KIT,
- the accompaniment of project ideas up to project implementation,
- ongoing monitoring of the project portfolio,
- service offers around the topic of project portfolio management (consulting, coaching, training, resource calculation).
|Südmeyer, Isabelle||Dr.-Ing.||Head of Business Unit (temporary), Head of Project Management Office||+49 721 608-41120
isabelle suedmeyer∂ kit edu
|Döring, Silke||Dipl.-Betrw. (ESB)||Project Coordination||+49 721 608-41122
silke doering∂ kit edu
|Scheibenberger, Nastassja||M. A.||Support of KIT Bodies||+49 721 608-41126
nastassja scheibenberger∂ kit edu