Bildquelle: Bildstelle Stadt Karlsruhe
Karlsruhe is situated in the heart of Europe. Its geographical location on the banks of the Rhine River, just a stone’s throw away from the Palatinate in the northwest, France in the west, and the hilly regions of the Black Forest and the Kraichgau in the east, invites you to visit many of the major places of interest in Europe and to get to know the manifold traditions of a beautiful region.
Karlsruhe offers various cultural activities and a wide range of events for any taste. Make your choice between classical theater, museums, new media, cabaret, and diverse other happenings. In addition, its almost 50 percent green spaces and forest area and nearly 1700 hours of sunshine annually make the city a perfect place for sports and leisure activities.
• City of Karlsruhe (German Website)
• City of Karlsruhe (Multilingual Website)
• Karlsruhe - Tourism
• Living in Karlsruhe
• TechnologieRegion Karlsruhe
• City Map of Karlsruhe
• Advice booklet "Rat und Hilfe"
City of Karlsruhe citizens’ assistance office
• Please click on citizens’ assistance office to find information about various matters of interest, administrative offices, and contact persons.
• To reduce waiting times, online appointments can be made with several administrative offices: Completing administrative formalities without waiting times.
Regional Events and Cultural Scene